- Improve fitness: Not only in Tae Kwon Do, fitness is the most important thing for all sports. It is only a fit body with which you can practice for hours and increase your kicking speed.
- Don't get angry: It is good to calm your mind if your opponent is scoring points against you. With anger, you cannot concentrate on your game efficiently.
- Take protein: It is necessary for the Tae Kwon Do athletes to take protein regularly either in the form of protein shakes or meat, which helps them to tone muscles. Protein is also beneficial in strengthening the body, and it allows athletes to train harder and longer.
- Sleeping: It is a type of exercise which helps you to relax your mind as well as body from the whole day work. A quality sleep gives your body an extra boost that helps to work for a long time.
- Instructor: Your Tae Kwon Do instructor should be highly qualified and should have valuable experience in martial arts training.
Jose Luis Acanda Montano is a resident of Cuba and was born in January 1980. In February 2005, he joined Life Time Fitness, a fitness club in VA. At this club, he was a personal trainer and remained in it for more than one year i.e. till April 2007. In October of 2007, he started working in Mountain Kim in VA as a Tae Kwon Do Instructor. His hobbies are playing Paintball, biking, and running. Besides this, he also interests in camping and dancing. Additionally, he has expertise in customer service/telesales and also in high-end merchandise environments.